Servings: 6Cooking Time: 9 minutes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 oz. American cheese, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups water
- ½ tsp. salt
- Add water, macaroni, cauliflower, broccoli and salt into instant pot. Stir well.
- Seal pot with lid and cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick release pressure then open the lid.
- Set instant pot on Sauté mode. Add American cheese, coconut milk and cheddar cheese. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 319; Carbohydrates: 34.3g; Protein: 12.7g; Fat: 15.3g; Sugar: 3.8g; Sodium: 401mg