Servings: 4Cooking Time: 14 minutes
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup farro, uncooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Add oil into instant pot and set on Sauté mode.
- Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add farro and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add broth and stir well.
- Place steaming rack over farro mixture and place squash on the rack. Season with pepper, thyme and salt.
- Seal pot with lid and cook on manual high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release pressure then open the lid.
- Spoon squash into a bowl.
- Add farro and stir well. Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 225; Carbohydrates: 18g; Protein: 10g; Fat: 13g; Sugar: 4.4g; Sodium: 799mg