Servings: 8Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup apple cider
- 1 orange zest
- 1 orange juice
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries, rinsed
- Add all ingredients into instant pot and stir well.
- Seal pot with lid and cook on manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes, then release using quick release method.
- Allow to cool completely and store.
Calories: 101; Carbohydrates: 23.9g; Protein: 0.2g; Fat: 0.1g; Sugar: 18.8g; Sodium: 3mg