Servings: 16Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 lbs. apples, cored and diced
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 cup apple cider
- 12 oz. cranberries
- Add all ingredients into instant pot and stir well.
- Seal pot with lid and cook on manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quick release pressure then open the lid.
- Discard rosemary from the sauce and mash until desired consistency.
- Allow to cool completely then store.
Calories: 40; Carbohydrates: 9.3g; Protein: 0.1g; Fat: 0.1g; Sugar: 6.9g; Sodium: 1mg