Servings: 15Cooking Time: 19 minutes
- 6 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups strawberries
- Add all ingredients into instant pot and stir well.
- Seal pot with lid and cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 15 minutes, then release using quick release method.
- Mash the sauce until desired consistency.
- Allow to cool completely and store.
Calories: 71; Carbohydrates: 18.6g; Protein: 0.4g; Fat: 0.3g; Sugar: 14.5g; Sodium: 2mg